“I have to get healthy.”
“I have to lose weight.”
“I have to find a healthy living program!”
Whatever it is, I want to share something with you that I’m very passionate about. It’s up to you to be the change-maker. You’ve got to love yourself first before you can give your all to others. I’ve been sharing this program for some time now and the results I’ve seen with my friends, family, and myself…just makes me never want to stop sharing what I know and love with you guys. Actually, it would be really selfish of me not to share something this great. Look at the following list. If you have ANY of the items on the list, it’s a sign that your body is out of whack and that you need to detoxify.
Detoxifying reveals foods that are sabotaging your health. It reprograms your body to remove toxins while resetting your metabolism. How many people do you know who’ve gone on a diet and it worked short-term, but had rebound weight gain? If you do the simple math and reduce your calories enough, yeah…short-term you’ll probably lose some weight. But, what happens when you bring foods back into your diet (bringing your caloric intake back up)? You’re going to gain the weight back (possibly even MORE weight) because you’ve been so restrictive with your calories. That’s what we call a “rebound” cycle. What I want to help you do is remove the toxins so that when you lose the weight naturally (which would be a healthy byproduct of a detoxification), there’s no rebound weight gain.
This Clean Eating program is called “30 Days to Healthy Living.”
It is NOT a fad diet; it’s a whole food clean eating lifestyle. It’s a way for you to learn how to fuel your body properly with clean foods. We don’t count calories, there’s no point system, and we don’t count carbs. I’ll coach you through a private and exclusive Facebook group where you’ll get unlimited support, accountability and weekly meal plans. The products are premium quality and they help support nutrient uptake with gentle detoxification. Remember the results I talked about earlier? See for yourself!
Below on the left are my personal results I spoke about earlier. Bloated, right?! I lost 10 pounds that month. On the right is my business partner, Sarah.
Over time, many of the common foods that we eat have negative effects on our bodies, and then it becomes a chronic issue.
“Weeeellllllll, it’s just a part of aging! It’s a part of life.”
“Oh, it’s because I just had a baby.”
“I’m turning 40! This is normal.”
THAT’S NOT HOW YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO FEEL!
Let’s create a new normal for you so you know how you’re SUPPOSED to feel. Think about that one food you crave. My guess is that one food is the one causing the most damage to your body. We describe a toxin as anything your body can’t use as energy. One of the main toxins we’re exposed to are GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms). Basically, your body doesn’t recognize it as food.
The problem is if you CHANGE food to withstand pesticides and herbicides being sprayed on our crops, it’s no longer the same, and our bodies don’t know how to process it. Toxins come from virtually anything you put in or on your body. It can come from food, the environment, and also skincare products.
What will we be removing from your diet? We’re going to remove foods that don’t SERVE you.
- Preservatives and additives
- Pesticides, hormones, antibiotics
- No dairy, corn, gluten, soy or whey
- No refined sugar
- And no coffee or alcohol. You can have caffeine, but just not in the form of coffee because coffee is acidic. But you can have green teas!
- We’re going to remove all artificial flavors and sweeteners – NO aspartame. Aspartame is about the worst thing you could put in your body.
- No white foods. (White potatoes, white rice, white flour, white sugar). We’re going to replace those with BROWN foods. (Brown rice, quinoa, sweet potatoes, etc.)
- No vinegar because it’s acidic-forming; however, you can use apple cider vinegar (it’s very good for you)
Let’s talk about a few of the things being removed, and why!
- We’re removing refined sugar. Sugar is incredibly toxic to your body. Any disease really feeds on sugar. CANCER feeds on sugar! It’s very inflammatory, very acidic-forming, and it leaches your body of vitamins and minerals. Part of what we’re trying to do is increase your nutrient uptake.
- We’re also going to remove dairy because dairy causes bloating, gas and belly pain. Even though the dairy industry has been really good about selling us on this book of lies about the calcium thing (“milk does a body good.” “It’s good for your bones.”) In fact, milk is actually a really poor source of calcium in that only 30% of it’s calcium is actually absorbed into our bodies. You can get twice as much calcium in a cup of broccoli!
- This next one is for you guys and female athletes out there who use whey protein. We are going to switch you to our plant-based protein because whey is a dairy byproduct. Whey is also a major contributor to intestinal toxemia. Toxemia can lead to IBS or Crohn’s Disease. No thanks.
- Gluten. Why are we going to remove gluten? It’s estimated that 50% of the population has some sort of gluten intolerance. It’s difficult to digest, it causes inflammation, bloating and a “pot belly”, and also causes the loss of energy.
- We’ll also be saying bye to SOY as well. Soy is also a very highly processed crop. It’s acidic-forming and very difficult to digest. (If it’s not organic soy, then it’s 100% GMO). Soy can also mimic the effects of female hormones, so if consumed a lot, men can start to get female-like symptoms such as breasts, and girls can start getting their periods a lot earlier. It’s like a hormone that messes with your body.
This program is going to correct your pH. All food is either alkaline or acidic forming. If your body is more acidic, you are more prone to disease, illness, bacteria and viruses. Everything you put IN your mouth is filtered through your liver, and everything you put ON your skin is absorbed into the bloodstream within 26 seconds, and then filtered through the liver as well. So your skin care products are just as important as what you eat!
We also want to balance your blood sugar. Eating sugar AND acidic carbs (such as bread, crackers, cookies, and white potatoes) all cause the body to secrete insulin. Insulin signals the body to bring the blood sugar down and to hold on to fat. Low blood sugar causes cravings. Some of the ways we are going to balance your blood sugar are by eating at regular intervals every 3-4 hours, including 3 meals and up to 3 snacks a day. You’re not going to skip meals. Skipping meals is worse for your metabolism. You’ll eat balanced snacks and meals that include whole foods containing protein, complex carbs, high quality fats and fiber.
We will also focus on supporting your elimination organs. Our bodies eliminate toxins through the liver, kidneys, intestines and skin. The liver has over 500 functions and detoxifying is its primary function. Note: The kidney filters over 200 quarts of blood every day, and your intestines can hold up to 5-25 pounds of waste. I’ll let you sit on that for a second…Eww! All of our elimination organs need a “tune-up” so they can function properly, so we’ll give you those key nutrients to help detoxify all of your key organs.
Because we help people make better choices on this program, it’s going to teach you a long-term lifestyle. Our goal is not to give you something for a month and then throw you to the wolves. We will teach you what to do when you’re done, unlike some of those boxed packaged food companies. You’ll take from this a new way to shop, a new way to cook, how you can eat out, and how to snack healthy. You can continue this program for as long as you want. You actually don’t have to add in those bad foods ever if you don’t miss them, (which you probably won’t after about a week or so). Maybe you’ve met your goal in that one month and you take what we’ve taught you and use some of it for the rest of your life. Or you can continue this for as long as you need to reach your goals. Sound good?
- (2) bags of protein to make meal-replacement shakes, muffins, pancakes, protein bars, etc. The shakes are gluten, soy and dairy free, and have no artificial colors and sweeteners.
- (1) bag of soluble, tasteless and heat resistant fiber to add to your protein
- (2) boxes of energy fizz sticks to help build your electrolytes and add b12s (this also helps you eliminate any coffee, soda or bad-for-you energy drinks)
- 30-day supply of probiotics and enzymes
- (2) boxes of herbal detox tea (to help remove toxins and support liver & kidney functions)
- 7-day cleanse drink (that we use in week 3 to remove extra heavy metals)
The 30-Days to Healthy Living program begins the 1st & 3rd Monday of EVERY month! The private group fills up fast.